The P and I visited my sister in the tiny community she lives in. Morgan lives in an adorable old rent house right smack on Main Street. We took a walk down the street to the itsy bitsy grocery store. This store was the cleanest little store I have ever been into. It scored extra awesome points in my book due to an aisle dedicated to Little Debbie snack cakes. (Dear Little Debbie, you are ruining any chance of me recovering my post baby body. You're cute and all, but seriously, you gotta leave me alone. P.S. I still love you.)
Aunt Coach Hobbs buying cow juice and a giant Butterfinger. Notice the computers in the background. No, it's not a communnity internet hub, but SLOT MACHINES! Double high five for the bologny and in the fridge.
Our friends Evan and Laken Vanderwall came a callin'! We spent the afternoon in the cave and enjoyed brinner complete with Ed's scrambled eggs, Laken Bacon (bacon fried until it is uber crispy), and a cereal bar consisting of Coco Puffs, Golden Grahams, Lucky Charms, and Trixs. Our evening unintentional revolved around the paranormal. What started off as conversation about unexplainable events in our lives, led to the water hose turning on and jumping about, as if, someone was shaking it. Oh, and an UFO...but only seen by the boys. Laken and I saw no UFO, but did see lightning bugs!
Chino, as taken by the talented photographer, Evan Vanderwall:
I took some photos for my friend, Becca and her adorable one-day-shy-of-being-two year old, Kaelyn. Oh, and you can see sister is well on her way!
This is what little country girls are made of:
Love,
Shalayne



Can't say it enough... LOVE LOVE LOVE your eye for photography :)
ReplyDeleteyea! i got to see Mrs. Becca and that precious baby! and baby to be! great pics!
ReplyDeleteDon't forget.. I also unintentionally basically ate a lighting bug.
ReplyDeleteLove you & your photographs!