Ahhhhhh I just want to hug her, she's so precious! Great pictures! She's so lucky to have a mom that's good behind the camera lens.. her childhood will be VERY well documented!!
Those eyelashes... ya just wanna grab a little brush and BRUSH them!!! And I can only imagine the crocodile tears she sheds with those baby blues that buy her WHATEVER she wants :)
She's absolutely gorgeous Shalayne... you guys did great!
So cute!
ReplyDeleteAhhhhhh
ReplyDeleteI just want to hug her, she's so precious! Great pictures! She's so lucky to have a mom that's good behind the camera lens.. her childhood will be VERY well documented!!
Those eyelashes... ya just wanna grab a little brush and BRUSH them!!! And I can only imagine the crocodile tears she sheds with those baby blues that buy her WHATEVER she wants :)
ReplyDeleteShe's absolutely gorgeous Shalayne... you guys did great!
I want to eat her! Seriously, she is so yummy. I'm so glad I finally got to meet her and I think she liked me :)
ReplyDeletealong with everyone else!!! ADORABLE!!!!!!!! Geez!!!!;)
ReplyDeleteso adorable! I remember my 1st summer with Jake...we spent a whole lot of time just hanging out! =) Enjoy!
ReplyDelete