I have been a babysitter, a nanny, and now an elementary teacher. If there is one thing to know about kids, it's if they are too quiet, they are up to something. This also applies to husbands.
This is how I found Ed and Chino the other day:

In baby news, Ed and I made a trip to Angelo to buy baby room paint and an area rug. Our little girl will have a blue room. Yes, blue. Oh, it will be girly. The blue paint was color matched to a Tiffany & Co. gift box. Her room will be Tiffany's blue with white and silver accents.
I screamed when I saw this high chair. It. Is. Awesome.

Better go, I can hear my husband pulling up to the house in a big, green, John Deere machine. Besides, I need to get ready to head to San Antonio. NONE of my clothes fit. Time to buy what Ed calls "Stretchy Pants."
*Shalayne



Aaaagh I LOVE that chair tooooo!!
ReplyDeleteHey there! I love your blog! You're a great writer! Congratulations on your pregnancy. I'm sure your mom is so excited! I've attached your blog to mine and look foward to keeping up with you this way!
ReplyDelete