GIRL!
Presley Anne Mayfield due October 22, 2009.
I think Ed and I are wearing permanent grin. Dr. Wampler says she is 99% sure Baby Mayfield is a little girl. During the sonogram, she said she was looking at a Hamburger as opposed to a turtle. We'll take her word on it.
Presley is measuring at 1lb. and 1oz at the moment. According to other measurements, she has long legs...and a big head. We are sure she'll grow into that big head just beautifully. :)
I told my mother we would have to buy her a little cheerleading uniform since she will be born during football season. Upon further consideration, I said, no, we can wait til next year, as she might be too small to attend games this season. Mom quickly said, no, that we will load her up just like she loaded me up and take that baby to some football games. After thinking about it, I suppose it's her Texas birth right/duty to be in those stands on Friday Nights.
We are blessed and happy to share this news with you.
*The Mayfields



congratulations!!! :)
ReplyDelete...but does this mean you won't be able to come to the wedding? :( i mean, i totally understand - i wouldn't want you going into labor in the middle of "I DO" or anything!! LOL
YEA a baby girl! They are so much fun! Congratulations to you and ED!
ReplyDelete