You put your shoes in the dishwasher.
You brush the cat's teeth with your toothbrush.
You demand to wear panties, even though they are really just Finding Nemo swim pants.
If I pour you a glass of milk, you immediately reach for the chocolate syrup.
You are tall. Therefore, you let yourself out of doors and pull everything off counter tops.
Your Daddy would prefer to be called just that, Daddy. I'll call him Ed, thankyouverymuch.
I pray that you continue to grow healthy, both physically and mentally. I pray that your strengths and weaknesses are revealed to us, so that we may know how to nurture you. I pray that you will develop a true intelligence that is part wisdom, sincerity, creativity, and genuine insight. I pray that you are kind and strong. I pray that you will be the baby, girl, young lady, and woman that God desires you to be.
I am better because of you. You should be asleep, sweet baby. I will now leave to tuck you into bed.
For the 11th time tonight.
Love,
Momma









No comments:
Post a Comment