Aug 22, 2010


  I should have known something was up when my husband started asking me questions about times zones, Greenwich Mean Time and Day Light Savings.  I could't properly answer his questions, but I did wonder what in the world he was up to.  Then, I saw him feverishly working away at his desk:


  I can't decided if it imploded or exploded.  What was this all about?  Why the pages upon pages of data?  Highlighted data at that.  Why on Earth does my adorable husband all the sudden have the urge to collect sun rise and set dates from the Astronomical Applications Dept. c/o U.S. Naval Observatory?



  It's simple.  My husband has declared war...on hogs.  It's true.  Wild hogs are running rampant, killing livestock and destroying fences and ranch and range lands.  My husband has made our home a command post for Operation Shock and Yeehaw.  God, I love him.  

So does this little girl


Wow.




  To say you make me proud is an understatement.  You are the man God made for me, and for that, I am eternally grateful.  I know I drive you absolutely crazy, but I am a constant work in progress.  You are so patient with me.  I don't know why on Earth you took me as your wife, but I am so thankful you did.  You are my before, now, and forever and always, Amen.
IWALYAYWABM

No comments:

Post a Comment