As for you, my dear friend. You have been my neighbor, classmate, teammate, college buddy, and now one of my closest friends. For almost a dozen years, I have watched God prepare you for this role. I have witnessed you care for, love, and sacrifice for all those lucky enough to call you Mom, wife, sister, family, and friend. You are only twenty five years old, but God has trusted you as the epicenter and matriarch of an amazing family. This is going to be rough, but you've got me. I look forward to pushing our strollers side by side again real soon. I love you.
Love,
Shalayne



My heart rejoices for her mother and breaks for her. She will miss her mother so much. But I'm sure you're right. God has been preparing her for this for quite some time. They are all an amazing family.
ReplyDeleteShalayne,
ReplyDeleteYou are an AMAZING person! Thank you so much. It is the people like you that are by my side that allows me to do the things I do. We have been friends for years but the last few months our friendship has grown to a much deeper level. It is was one of God's many ways to bless me with someone amazing in my life before he healed my mom and took her home. Thank you for being you!
I cried. This was beautiful.. YOU are beautiful, inside & out. You're such a blessing.
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy that Heather has someone like you to stand strong with her when she's weak, laugh when she's happy, & cry when she's sad. Goodness!! :)
Both of you girls are awesome and I'm glad that you, Heather, can depend on Shalayne to help you out any way she can. Both of you girls are pretty special and awesome.
ReplyDeleteI pray for you all and thank God for wonderful people like you!!! I am greatful you have each other and I love to watch you and you beautiful families grow. You are both amasing women, mothers, and friends. All my love, Kacci
ReplyDelete