Jul 6, 2009

Miss Morgan

I've known Morgan since she was itty bitty. It's hard to believe she is days away from being 16 and a junior in high school. Morgan is a queen candidate in my hometown's annual queen contest. Her mother asked if I would take a few photos of her and I gladly obliged.

Originally, I pictured Morgan's photos as very bright and vivid with pops of color. But once I began looking over her photos, I realized she has a pretty, feminine softness about her. Therefore, I kept her photos on the soft side. Here is Miss Morgan:





*Shalayne

2 comments:

  1. these are lovely.

    your blog is wonderful.

    it is so witty and well-written.

    miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, Lynden needs some amazing Shaefield photos taken soon. Maybe August when I am down there!?! And, I will message you because as soon as we hung up last night- I thought of way more things. Hope your day is amazingly great.

    ReplyDelete